Access to Main Navigation
- Hid the main navigation panel for cleaner look and for better operation experience.
- Mouse over
at the left corner to display the main navigation panel.
Access to User Module
- Moved this module from top right corner to left navigation bar and simplified it.
- Click on
to display the drop-down box.
3. Click on
to log out.
Left Navigation Bar
- Removed the navigation access to “My Plan” and its respective pages.
- Removed the navigation access to “Dashboard” and its respective pages. Consolidated its information to “My warehouse” pages.
- Removed the navigation access to “Plan Usage Details” and its respective pages. Consolidated its information to “My warehouse” pages.
- Added “My Warehouse” page and set it as default page after login.
- Added “Overdue Amount” page.
Does not exist because this is a newly added page.
account activation date and billing date will show here.
Your billing cycle will start immediately when we put your first SKU on shelf. The billing cycle will renew automatically every 30 days.
2. Available Balance and Amount spent
Available balance and amount spent are displayed in real-time.
Click “Details” for more financial details.
Click “Recharge” to top up your account.
3. Warehousing consumption
Used Storage (CBM) and Items are displayed in realtime. CBM fee is estimated based on your current usage, the actual fee will depend on usage at Payment Deduction Time.
4. Cost analysis
The pie chart shows the cost percentage of your total expenditure incurred in current billing cycle, you can specify the date range.
The line chart shows your consumption of Item/CBM/SKU incurred in current billing cycle.
5. Warehousing consumption details
This chart shows the details of your warehousing consumption, click “More” for more information.
6. Other updated analysis
Please login your account for more details.